Tuesday, September 4, 2007

RDD

A few weekends ago, Jillian and I took Rachel to her first Disney trip ever! Since her initials are RDD and we kept calling it Rachel's Disney Day, the term ADD means nothing to me now. I don't care if people tell me you have to go to Disney with a child. You haven't seen anything until you've seen a twenty-seven year-old get ready to meet Mickey Mouse for the first time. So, sorry the pics are kinda lame and slightly under/over exposed, but I didn't really know how to use her camera (I was the official photographer, but that apparently wasn't the best idea). But she's from Dallas and she gets major points for owning a pink camera.






And yes, she wore the tiara almost the entire day. Beth Ann, I dedicate the hand-painted 5-foot tall pink flamingo to you. Rachel's a Dallas girl and didn't understand you don't wear make-up to the parks, so that's why she looks so amazing compared to myself, although Jillian still manages to look pretty good, so I'm just gonna leave the subject alone here. But we park-hopped, something I'm not sure I was up for yet, but I did anyway (sorry Mom!!!). We opened up with Animal Kingdom, did Magic Kingdom in the middle of the day (I skipped some of this to go pick up Cally from the groomer- see Emily, I am a good mom!), and then came back for dinner and fireworks at Epcot. Whew!! We were tired!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com