Monday, September 17, 2007

It's Not Easy Being Green


Cookie Tuesday was moved to Monday this week to accommodate a birthday in the office. The lady loves (by loves I mean has deep obsession with) frogs so I made these courtesy of the M&M's website www.brightideas.com They call them Lily Pond something or others. I can't eat their shortcuts of cake mix and store bought icing, so it was a little more involved than stated, but they were really fun to make and now I finally posted a treat you can make with the kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are darling!!!! Did the lady love them? That had to have taken you a while to put together, but how on earth did you transport them all the way to the office? MOM

Elysa said...

Too cute! Did I mention that my birthday is coming up? And Beth Lynn's, Chris' and Chip's? You have started a dangerous precedent. P.S. I like penguins.

Emily said...

ooh, it's my birthday soon too! I agree with elysa-this could get dangerous! Those are so adorable! You might just be the best co-worker ever! P.S. I like monkeys.

 
template by suckmylolly.com