Saturday, September 8, 2007

Deya's of Our Lives Soundtrack

No, it is not currently being sold in stores nor does it hold any tracks from High School Musical 2 (darn it!). But I have had a few questions about the girl that sings the background music to my blog. I changed the song a few days ago, but it's still the same artist. Her name is Colbie Caillat and she writes and performs all her own music! Finally something to replace that uber talented Britney...wait, what am I saying!?!?! Yes, the girl actually is talented and no unfortunately her record label isn't paying me to plug her album. :( But Chris and I love it, you can get it on iTunes or check it out on her website, which I hyperlinked it to above (which means, Mom, that you click on it and it will take you there so I don't have to send it to you later..love you!) and she's on tour right now with the Goo Goo Dolls (who knew they were still around?!). Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com