Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cleaning House

Quick Note-
I just sat down on the bed to talk to Chris. He has been gone a lot this summer and I have gotten used to my own little life style. As you can imagine, living with smelly and stinky boys in hotel rooms, so has he. So, Chris is sitting here working on the laptop and I plopped down on the bed when my knee hits something hard. As I rub the quickly forming bruise, I feel around for the culprit and find...a spoon! Eying Chris with "The Look" he realizes this is an unacceptable home for the utensil.
"What's this doing here?" I ask in a flat tone.
Chris responds with, "I wanted to spoon with you?"

5 comments:

Elysa said...

I love the new blog design! I need some tips so I can update the design of our blog. So far, the only thing I have learned to change is the background color of the blog.

Deya Love said...

I'm still learning and getting extremely frustrated along the way. This isn't at all what I meant to do, for the record so this afternoon I plan on playing around some more to see what I can figure out. I'll let you know what I learn!!!

Rich and Kristl said...

Your new blog design looks great! Perhaps we can meet in DC and you can give Elysa and I lessons. I too am ready for an update, but don't quite know how.

Deya Love said...

Hmmm, a girl's weekend in DC does sound tempting... :)

Emily said...

I love it too!! Looks great! I think there should also be a west coast girls weekend in VEGAS! :) and you can teach me!

 
template by suckmylolly.com