Thursday, March 29, 2007

Our Baby Cally


This is Cally with her "innocent until proven guilty" face. She is our baby who will be 4 in June. She was our 1st year anniversary present to each other. She is a doll and a monster. It's like living with a litter box trained 2 year old.


Cally was not a huge fan of her princess crown that Grandpa (deal with it Dad!) got her for my birthday. Yep, for MY birthday, Cally got a princess crown. I really am a mom! If no one will play with her, she will kick herself in her face and then attack her foot. Cannibalism or not, it's hilarious. She can't grip our wood laminate floors so we love to startle her and watch her run in place. She would walk into a fire for Chris, but if I ask her to "come here" she gives me a look that says, "you wish." But I love her!

3 comments:

Shannon Martino said...

She is so cute.

Question - you can litter box train a dog? I sort of want (small want, love for her to have one because she loves them but I am SUPER LAZY and don't want the extra effort) to get McKenna a yorkie, but I am lazy and don't want to pick up poop or turn my back yard into a waste zone. Do you train them like you would a cat?

Elysa said...

I can't tell if baby Cally looks more like her mom or dad....

Anonymous said...

Someone must want some attention if she is commenting on my comment left on her brother's blog. Actually I just learned how to comment! Yes someday I want a grand child but you have to admit that was a cute picture of Lake and Abby. But you have a precious dog that I adore and also a cute husband that I love. You have the best of all worlds right now. Lucky you. Love you, Momma Dish

 
template by suckmylolly.com