Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chris still lives here too!


So my mother (yay, another reader!) pointed out that I never mention Chris. There goes my nomination for wife of the year! Chris is doing great. He works at The Golf Channel (I know, a WHOLE channel devoted to golf) as a producer. He's very talented at it and meets all sorts of peeps. He is also playing on the NGA tour which is a stepping stone towards the PGA. I like it because most of the tournaments aren't far, but for those out-of-towners, thank goodness for cell phone family plans! He is still a joker, loves to give me a hard time, and treats me like a princess. Although I think he has a new little princess....

1 comments:

Shannon Martino said...

OK, so you know that when you end a comment like that you are bound to spark comment....is it the dog?

 
template by suckmylolly.com