Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tagging

So, I made the tagging post awhile ago, but saved it as a draft for when I had a lull in my posts. I just went to post it and it posted it for like 2 weeks ago!?!? So it's there, but you might have to search for it. I didn't forget about it, sorry Shannon and Samye! But I DID DO IT!!! Yay! Try under August 11th I think. Good luck. Just letting you know that I did it and I didn't forget. And if anyone knows how to avoid this in the future or how to change the order of my posts (even better!) that would be great. Thanks!

1 comments:

Shannon Martino said...

Thanks for the update :) You can change your post order, I am pretty sure, by going to the "edit post" section and then rearrange it from there.

Also, cool tip my sister just told me (which you may already know). You can post videos straight from Blogger now w/o having to do it through google video. You just upload them like you do when you put up a pic. Sorry if you already new that info, but if not, enjoy :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com