Friday, August 3, 2007

New Things


This is mostly for Elysa and Andrea (not that either are quite as fanatic as myself, but other Martha fans please enjoy! Martha Stewart (she bakes, makes crafts, and let's face it, she's one tough cookie since she served time!) is a bit of a hero of mine and I don't really care if you hate her, I still love her. Make fun of her, I still do, but I respect what she's done for the American housewife and for my recipe collection. Anyway, she has a magazine called Blueprint which I really like (hint, hint family for Christmas!) and they have their own blog called Bluelines. I have linked to it over on the right so enjoy! Feel free to post jokes, you can't sway my allegiance. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool magazine. How did you hear about it? What is the best thing you have learned or started using from this new find? Love, MOM

Deya Love said...

Well I've known about the magazine since it launched about a year ago and it just dawned on me the other day to search for blogs by companies and there was Martha. This is her "hip and young" magazine, so it's the only one with a blog. :)

Rich and Kristl said...

I have wanted to try this new magazine of Martha's, seeing as how I am quite the MS follower! Thank you for your review, now I have to go get one!

 
template by suckmylolly.com