Friday, August 3, 2007

Day at the Beach

You wouldn't think going for a CT scan would be comparable to a day at the beach, but the designers of Celebration Hospital would say, "au contraire mon frere." As we walked into the Imaging Center, we we put into "Sun deck 1" where Chris is pictured here watching Saved By The Bell reruns. If only it was the season they were at the beach resort. That might have been too coincidental. Ah, those were the days of Stacey Carosi. Anywhoo, here is Chris while we wait for my iodine contrast. They even had an area fenced off with fake cattails and painted sand. In the actual CT room, the ceiling had ocean scenes painted on it. It was quite the experience to which I was impressed with. And I am not one easily impressed with hospitals.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so jealous you got to watch "saved by the bell!" I love that show! :) I too am impressed with that hospital by their t.v. show selection alone. The beach theme just puts it over the top for me.

Shannon Martino said...

Very exciting, if you could call it that. What was the scan for?

Deya Love said...

Nothing exciting, just migraines. I've had them since I was 7. We're trying new meds which (knock on wood) seem to be working.

 
template by suckmylolly.com