Wednesday, August 29, 2007

She's Crossed Over


Like my new boss? Just kidding! I hope Dina doesn't actually read my blog. :) If she does...my new boss is a very young and attractive, nice lady!

Drumroll.....I have accepted a temporary assignment in the Village as a Human Resources Coordinator!!! I started yesterday and we have already had very exciting things happen. I will double the department in size (yes, we are a whopping 2-member team!). Unfortunately, I can't share any of our funny work-related stories on here, but just know that I'm having a good time. Not much of a consolation prize, sorry. Kinda feels like Let's Make A Deal, but you're okay. Anyway, I'm there till the end of the calendar year and we'll see if a) I like it, b) Dina likes me, and c) budget gets approved for a full-time position. If not, I still work at the coolest place on Earth and would still love to show you around if you're ever in the area!

3 comments:

Emily said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!! HR will definitely keep you entertained. I hope it all works out for you!!

Shannon Martino said...

Congrats on the new position!

Elysa said...

I hope you enjoy your new job. They are lucky to have you!

 
template by suckmylolly.com