Friday, March 27, 2009

Ticker Update

It was called to my attention I have not given any updates as to the original intention of this blog... my heart check-ups for family. Soooo sorry. It doesn't bother me much so I kinda forget others are worrying about it! Well, I had a check up on Wednesday and received two pieces of good news...
1. I have "graduated" to annual visits! (insert pomp and circumstance here...) This is great news because I'm doing well, or they're just trying to get rid of me. I'm not sure, but I was taught not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
2. This is my favorite one yet...I have been cleared to do something I REALLY miss doing and is something really hard for me NOT do living in Orlando. Have you guessed what it is? I can ride roller coasters again!!! WOO HOO!

I think this should be my first one, what do you think Mom?



Who's with me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your wonderful checkup! As for roller coasters, there is not enough money in the world to get me to ride on the front car of that roller coaster.....but if you want to, then go for it! Love, MOM

Dayna said...

YAHOO!!! We're coming back in June - we are so dragging you to the parks! Of course, there is always the I HATE HUMIDITY factor that you'll have to put up with. Kate will be so freaking excited she won't be able to control herself. Space Mountain here we come!!!

emalina49a said...

Deya,
I had no idea that you had heart issues. But I am glad to hear that is appears to be looking up for you. What would we do without blogs huh?

Lauren said...

I am SO glad to hear that all is well in health department! I can't do roller coasters anymore even if I wanted to- they make me sick now (I feel so old!)

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Woohoo! Yay for you!

 
template by suckmylolly.com