Thursday, March 5, 2009

Frustrations Solved

When I first moved into this house, there was this scary crazy bush by the front door. I'm not sure what it was supposed to actually be, but I finally went and bought some pink gardening gloves and shears, waited for warmer weather (yes it actually gets cold here), and two hours of pent up frustration outlet later, voila!Who knew there was a double palm under there!! It's so cute and I can actually see my front door! I've always wanted to say, just look for the house with the red door, and now I can since you can finally see it!

P.S. Don't judge my lawn, I'm working on it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Everyone needs to know that it was really seriously overgrown...to a point that everyone was skeptical if you should even keep it. WHO KNEW? I love it and am proud of you for tackling it all by yourself! Love, MOM

Shannon Martino said...

Cute house!

Kristie said...

That IS adorable! Props to you for doin' the yardwork- you're a real woman!

 
template by suckmylolly.com