Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm getting a nephew

Yes it's true! Lake and Elysa are having a baby boy and in true little sister fashion I am living to spoil the kid and torment my brother. I have nicknamed baby bump Wall-e ....don't ask and thus far my contributions to instill a sense of humor in this child are this:Wall-e's other aunt, Aunt Lulu, has found onsies that say things like "I like to hit the bottle", "I'm kind of a big deal", and "Fat kids are harder to kidnap". Any other suggestions for evil doting aunts??

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

congrats!! I am so excited for you! It's fun being an aunt!! Except when they live so far away and you only get to see pictures!!

Emily said...

Yahoo!! When i was first an aunt I thought it was great fun to find the loudest and most obnoxious toys possible- make sure there's no "off" button either. :) My brother did warn that he doesn't get mad- he gets even, so consider that fair warning. It's still fun though.

 
template by suckmylolly.com