Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break in DC

Since BYU never gave us Spring Breaks and I've been watching all the college kids playing in Orlando, I felt I was long overdue for a break of my own. Lake and Elysa were more than generous to offer up their apt as a relaxing getaway for a few days and bonus I got to hang out with them! Double bonus- it just happened to be Cherry Blossom time in DC! I mean seriously- the whole city turned itself pink for me! How great is that? You can't feel more welcomed and relaxed than that!?! I took a whole day just walking around by myself while they were working and in class. When is the last time you actually stopped to smell (and take pics of) the flowers? It was so great. We had a good time the three of us all weekend!! So here are some pics from the weekend. Somehow Lake managed to only end up in one. :( He was there, I promise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your pics. The Cherry blossoms certainly live up to all the hype. They are beautiful!! Glad you got to have a little "down" time. Love, MOM

Lauren said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you got a little vacation! I'm headed out there next month to see Emily and I hope it's still PINK!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Deya you are so freaking pretty! I love these pics! I'm jealous you got to go to DC. I've never been! Hope you had a blast!

Seleta said...

Looks like you had a great time! You look so Beautiful! You always do!

Elysa said...

It was great having you for a visit! We are glad you had a good time. Come back anytime!

Christopher Lindsay said...

I'm sorry I missed you while you were out. We had some fam in town and I kept trying to sneak away, but next time for sure! Looks like you are doing FANTASTIC! Would love to catch up with you soon!

Amber

 
template by suckmylolly.com