Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I was tagged by Megan Hilton- I thought I was going to get out of this, but it's different than the last time I was tagged. Dangit!!!

1. I am completely and deathly afraid of spiders. I can't be in the same room as one, go to sleep if one is alive, or even look at a picture of one (SHANNON!). I have been known on occasion to call my parents who live thousands of miles away to "help" with the spider on the laundry room door because Chris was out of town.

2. I am obsessed with anything pink. My entire desk at work is decked out in pink paraphenalia since Chris won't let me decorate the house. When I moved into the Freshman dorms and Mom let me pick out new grown up bedding, the only pink comforter or sheets being manufactured in that day and age were Barbie. So I had a Barbie dorm room. :) If the high heel fits....

3. I love hearts. Love is my middle name and I've had four open heart surgeries so I feel a bit of a connection with the generic shape. If someone has something that reads "Love", I do claim it has my name on it. Let's face it, nothing ever says "Deya".

4. I have hiccup tourette's. Not my fault all though I was constantly in trouble for it high school. Who else has to bring a doctor's note saying they are excused from hiccuping in class? Seriously?!?!

5. I can't eat any vegetables. Sounds like the dream diet, but you never want broccoli until someone takes it away. Well... technically that's a lie. That's probably the one vegetable I do like. A salad then. I've never been a big salad eater and now I would kill for a trip to Sweet Tomatoes. Mmmm, my mouth is watering!!!!!!!! Juicy ripe red tomotoes, cripsy romaine lettuce, broccoli florets with ranch dressing! AGH!! Stupid freaking Vitamin K!

6. I love the Disney Channel. I have never really grown out of my 14 year old self when it comes to music or television. Sign me up for High School Musical, Hannah Montana, or Aly & AJ any day. It's fun and it sure beats a lot of the crap on TV now. Although I have to admit to Beauty and the Geek!

Now I tag: Lake, Elysa (That's right- both of ya!), Kristl, Shannon (payback time!), Samye, and Carma

6 comments:

Shannon Martino said...

Why are you paying me back??? Surely it was Samye, not me, who tagged you the first time :)

Sorry about the spider :) From now on I will post disclaimers at the beginning.

Emily said...

and those are just six of the reasons that we love Deya! :)

Rich and Kristl said...

Oh man! I am going to assume the "Kristl" you tagged is me, since who, other than my parents, in their right mind would spell their daughter's name with only one vowel? I will get working on this...

Rich and Kristl said...

...unless you DO know another person who spells their name K-R-I-S-T-L, then apologies to that person for my "vowel" comment.

Deya Love said...

It's okay, we understand. How many other Lake's or Deya's do you know? :)

Devin and Megan said...

Deya
If you like hannah montana you should totally check out our blog. My daughter Emily loves her to!

 
template by suckmylolly.com