Sunday, July 8, 2007

Playing around

So I've been wanting to REALLY learn how to use photoshop for awhile now, but I haven't. So I finally made myself sit down this afternoon and take some online tutorials. I played around with a picture of my aunt and uncle taken at Granddad's funeral, that I thought was cute and wanted to see what I could do with it. After a few hours, yes hours. If you are a photo shop master, you probably could've done this if a few minutes, but I'm learning. So here are the before and after shots of what I did. If you know of any good sites or helps, PLEASE let me know!!!!
Before:

After:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! How did you do that? I want to learn!!!!! Love, MOM

Samye said...

Looks great! I have no idea either how to do that so you are one up on me! Love ya

 
template by suckmylolly.com