Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Boo-lated Halloween Pics

Once upon a time there was a little girl by the name of Alice. She was very curious. On her search for the White Rabbit, she happened upon a place called East High and met a lovely girl name Gabriella.After a few song and dance numbers, she followed the path towards a tea party where she met the Mad Hatter and then into a garden where she met the prettiest flower.
When sweet Alice is not around to keep the peace, mean Bob pours ice cold water on poor Gabriella's head making her make-up run down her face. This causes Deya's costume to look more like Vanessa Hudges crying over Zac Efron than anything else. :(
Halloween was so much fun this year and I am so glad I was able to volunteer. I didn't have to be as stressed as Entertainment and still got to join in on the fun. They did an awesome job as always! I just wish I had a picture of Jenna and Leah dressed as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com