Monday, May 21, 2007

My New Friend/Protoge



So while in Virginia, we met Lake and Elysa's friends Rich and Kristl. I hope they are okay with the fact that I am posting this. Well, all year, we have been hearing Lake go on and on about their little girl Abby. I'm thinking, A) I'm sure she's cute, but aren't all little girls? and B) Maybe Lake is just so enthralled with her because Elysa is trying to study and shooing him away. Either way, I was not expecting to meet Mini Deya. She was adorable from the start, but she really won me over when she pulled my hot pink crocs off the shoe rack and proceeded to walk around the room like a fashion model. The girl has good taste, as these shoes hold all the essentials for a true princess: They are in fact a shoe, they are pink, they have a princess crown attached, and I picked them out initially. Lake then stuck her in the great, big Panera bag as she proceeded to play The Great Tennis Ball Exchange.

1 comments:

Rich and Kristl said...

Deya- Abby's favorite hobby is now stomping around the house in any pair of shoes she can find, and it all started with the pink crocs!

 
template by suckmylolly.com