Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here you Go!

So once a month, I have to work a night shift. I enjoy these shifts as I get to see our awesome evening entertainment and I have waited a full year to see one of our Entertainment shows, "Safari Double Dare" because one of the staff members threatened to pie me in the face. He no longer works on Monday nights and a few people have come and gone in the department so I felt it pretty safe to finally check out the show. What was I thinking?!?!?!??!

They did find the most innocent looking little girl dressed in a pink dress with pink shoes just for me. But she was not that innocent! She got me good and then rubbed the whole thing in my hair too!And for future reference to everyone: whipped cream turns into a bit of a pomade in your hair which some volunteers had fun with. Hence the picture in the previous post. The bonus was I smelled like a candy store for about two hours. Then the dairy started to sour. Not so bonus. I washed my hair and face 3 times. When I woke up this morning, Chris suggested one more time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious. All I can say is WOW and double WOW! Looks like you were a good sport!
Love. MOM

kim said...

This is so funny Deya! I am not sure what you do for a job but it sure looks fun.

 
template by suckmylolly.com