Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jenna's Jeans Cake

My friend Jenna from work decided to take another job and move to Vegas to be closer to her sister. So we had her going away party the other night and of course I wanted to make the cake. Now, Jillian and I were wracking our brains trying to figure out what to make this cake out of as Jenna loves to shop. We toyed with the idea of a credit card, a Prada purse (while this is a challenge I might want to undertake one day, I was not up for it this weekend), and other things, we finally thought, what does she own more than anything? The girl must own close to 70 pairs of jeans. So she got a jeans cake.

We will miss her, but she promises to keep in touch and is already planning on coming back to visit this summer.

5 comments:

Samye said...

The icing on the cake looks so...well professional! Great looking cake!

Brianne & Jarod said...

CUTE CAKE DEYA. You are so creative! I have the urge to try and lick the icing...alas...the computer screen probably won't do it for me :)

Emily said...

You are so crafty! I wish it was YOU moving to Vegas! :)

Elysa said...

I like the belt the best. Sorry I missed your call last night. I hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Love the Cake! What did you make the buckle out of? You are so clever! Love you, MOM

 
template by suckmylolly.com